Monday, February 11, 2019

Hairventure: Sunset inspired hair


This was my hair for the last few months of 2018. Yes, it made me look a pale in some light. I took a while before I was able to go back to the parlor to have it recolored. It's been 3 weeks now since I got this done.



There was a need to re-bleach the top as my roots were showing photo above is the finished look. Then, Marjay needed to watch Youtube tutorial about how to do the ombre I was describing. I really trying to do the Guy Tang's Phoenix Neon Glowing Hair. However, I know that will be time-consuming and I did not want to stay too long at the parlor.


So the photo above is what it looks like during the application. It took about 4 hours to finish.  The hair dyes used are Manic Panic's Wildfire, Red Passion and Electric Banana. I was told that Wildfire did not glow under UV light but as you can see in the photo below it glows.


Overall, I like how the colors came together. I honestly thought that Wildfire will be a bit darker on the hair but I'm glad it was not.




I will update this once I hit 4 weeks so you know how the colors fade. Do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment