Sunday, January 4, 2015

Food Tripping: Size Matters – Alabang Town Center


The size of something does it really matter? Yes it does in body size, shoes size and in food servings too, for me the bigger the better for food that is. XD Size Matters can help you with that.



I have been hearing a lot about this burger joint Size Matters; we went to the Alabang Town Center Branch. They serve burgers, sausages and steaks. For a burger joint that sell big burgers this place is pretty small, the shop as two seats inside and 3 tables outside. Check the photo below, I took the photo and I’m basically leaning on the glass behind me.



Enough about that let’s go to the main course the burgers! You can have a 1/4 or 1/2 pound burger pattie, next time we will try the sausages. So I got The B.S.B. Burger & Sausage Burger (Php189/269*) plus Php60 to have it in a combo (12 oz Drink and Fries). Verdict, I’m hungry again just thinking about it.

B.S.B - Burger Sausage patty with colby jack cheese, tomato, lettuce, onions and lots
garlic mushroom 


My partner got The I.B.J Italian Burger Job (Php189/269*) same size as mine and he got the combo as well.

I.B.J - Caramelize Onion on Italian sausage patty with Monterey Jack,
Garlic cream Cheese, lettuce and tomato in an oat bun  
*price for the 1/4 or 1/2 Pound respectably  


Why did I try Size Matters? I wanted to see why this place does not seem to be as well known as Zark’s or maybe I’m just someone that lives under a rock. The price is pretty much the same, the bottomless iced tea and a bigger location are the plus point of Zark’s. For Size Matters it the fact that their patties are grilled it healthier so to say. I love the smell of grilled food and even if the place itself is small I like it, it’s really fast food as you have to really go after you finished your food and there is no crazy line ^_^

 Hi there thanks for reading this. Below is the map to get to Size Matters ATC and all there contact details.

just follow the blue lines to the cinema entrance on the side,
Size Matters is right beside Cinema 5 you will not miss it

Ps I’m not linked to anyone from Size Matters; they need to update the ATC branch Facebook Page

Plus link to the coupon on Metro Deals for the ATC branch

More photos
the menu

the partner in crime with the menu

the happy line of condiments 

where I'm looking?

Yes, burger you should be worried as I'm about to eat you!





Zark's review here
Cross Poster here

No comments:

Post a Comment