Thursday, January 1, 2015

This is my year-end review

And yes it’s a day late for 2014



I don’t know how describe it after all I think I’m just growing old and forgetting things. It’s cliché but I think it when well. Working online, and then working both online and in a company. No being able to go to events as frequent as I use too and not being able to maintain my small online business. I got a few things for myself this year, a new computer, started a blog and tried new places with good food. This year was full of surprises like the time when my room got soaked in rain water, the time that I won tickets during a raffle, I got to join a motorcycle road trip, the trip to Baguio and the new work that I will start soon.

Now let’s go to more cliché

What have I learned this year?

1. If you want something get it as they say opportunity only knocks once (I think I know this for a long time but I did not take action)

2. If someone is nice to you it does not mean that person likes you

3. Make up makes me look prettier (yes I’m a late bloomer)

4. Letting people know how you feel is not bad

5. I suck at organizing a Photo shoot (But I know I can Improve that)

So how was the celebration last night and how will you remember 2014?



2014 has its highs and low but it was still fun and may 2015 be the same with more highs of course ^_^

Plan 2015 Well Guys and Girls

and oh Happy Blogniversary to lunasilverfyre.blogspot.com XD

No comments:

Post a Comment