Saturday, January 12, 2019

This is my year-end review 2018



What a year! Filled with mass resignation, losing a phone, being a noob at work again, food, trips, anime, and heartbreaks. I would be going in details coz I don't remember things well.

I think this was a balanced year on what terms I don't really know. I just glad to see that people I know are doing great. I'm doing great as well I just need more understanding under my belt and that there are things/people I can't change.

I have gained weight, that is not new but I don't want it to continue. I'd rather save money than save fat. Working on that this year, which means less coffee to control the acid in my stomach and lessen the feeling of hunger or the need to fill my belly up to contain the acid.

I was not able to make a Happy New Year photo as the biggest heartbreak happened by the end of the year, my grandmother died. So yap, I do hope 2019 is better! I can't claim it I'm not that assertive...

I will try to write more. I do have a few things to review like the first vlogmas I did. No! I will not do again hahaha. Plus food places I have been too!

I just hope you are all doing better and is happy. Sometimes seeing people close to me happy is enough. Don't tell me to cheer up, it just makes me feel that you only notice me when I'm sad.


No comments:

Post a Comment