Thursday, March 29, 2018

Food Tripping: Secret Haven Cafe


This is my second time here! Finally get to blog about it. So this place is already internet famous. Secret Haven Cafe in Noveleta, Cavite is a place where you can dine as if you are at your own home.


They open at 11 am it is best to be there before anyone else if you want to take photos and enjoy the peace and quiet. Their garden is filled with cactuses and succulents. It also has a rustic and sweet at the same time.

You found Klea


Let's get to the food. The first time I visited this place, I have ordered their version of butterbeer and clubhouse sandwich. It's called Prague Castle in their menu. If I remember it correctly.



My date for the date
This time I got to try their plates of pasta. I forgot to write down the names, but one as in red sauce and the other in white. I also got one of their best selling drink, mint iced tea.




So sorry for forgetting the names of the things we ordered. This blog is so late really. It was an awesome afternoon date at this place. I would definitely go back to try the other items on their menu. I have heard good things about the milkshakes that they have. 


For now, I'm glad to finally know about this secret! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment