Friday, November 17, 2017

Komikon the 13th




Thirteen is a lucky number. As this year is Komikon's 13th event, Kiko Machine's 13th book was released. It is the first time for me to attend this event though!


One of the reasons why I wanted to go was to get my copy of Collegium Vitae from Buhay Kolehiyo. I got a free sketch of Salle and stickers too! 

Sir Robert Wong aka EvaGuy01

I love stickers and this event has a lot of them. I was really struggling to make sure I don't buy too many. It was also a chance for me to have the stories in my Kommunity signed.
Fandom Feels PH awesome stickers
Ms. Ivyree Rosario of Little Things PH was so nice. I really wish I had enough to get the shirts they have for sale.



Here is another reason why I wanted to attend, Kiko Machine's 13th book. I wanted to get it as soon as it was available for the number fan I know personally. Yes, it is for Sherome. 


Fanboy Sherome and Sir Manix Abera
Going to Komikon was AWESOME. I should have done this before! Shout out to the admins of Dito sa Mundong Kiko for the free Iced Gems!


Komikon Haul



No comments:

Post a Comment