Saturday, January 7, 2017

How was 2016?

A year-end report that is somewhat late. How were the first few days of the year? Does it feel like a new year or just a continuation of the previous year?

2016, I'm not sure how to feel about this year. There has been a lot that has happened, from the elections in the Philippines, deaths of well-known artists, territorial disputes, the war and the US elections. This year for me was either mediocre or extreme. So, yes I think 2016 was normal.

There are a few groundbreaking points in 2016 for me. One was when the team at work was divided to two, my travel to Bacolod, the Jmusic concerts I got to watch for free and turning one year at my current workplace, coloring all of my hair in crazy shades. Bought a waterproof cam, new phone (that sad is in repair after 2 weeks of use), I got to try new hair dye and makeup brands. I got to blog a little more. Will need to do more this year though and try to promote the blog. 

Aside from that, I think all was normal. Hopefully, this year can be a little bit more out there, like more adventure and travel. Planning to blog full time and save money!

No one knows what will happen this year... I will just enjoy or bear with it when something happens! 



Happy New Year!


A photo posted by Recie Villanueva (@silverfyre) on

No comments:

Post a Comment