Saturday, May 14, 2016

Game Review: Part Two

3. The Greedy Cave by Avalon Games*


 The art reminds me of Tim Burton. The game play, go down the cave and find loots and gear you can sell or use. So far I have gone to level 20, but still can't move on as there is a boss I can't defeat. This game is not for the greedy, even if it has it on the name. You see, if you die in the caves, you will be lost forever. You can restart but all of the items you have gathered will be gone. There is a away to save your loot that is if you have the escape scroll, you have to find it though and only items with a gold status can be brought back to the surface. It's a great game to have on your phone.







4. Dark Summoner by Ateam Inc **



Still unclear to me if this is a card game, but most people online think it is. The art is superb dark and gothic. You're main goal is to make a formation that can fight against the formation of other user. I'm still a rookie so I have a lot to learn about this game. There are events every week. Summoning is the way you will get new monsters. So far, is has been fun.



6. Unison League by Ateam Inc **


Unison League is an RPG for mobiles from Japan and was localize just last year. You can pick from of the 5 classes and you can change to another class anytime you like. It's a fun game but hard to advance if you don't have internet on your phone all the time. I'm at level 80 now. There are events every two weeks. You can play with CPU or your friends if they are online. You have guild battle and raids. You can spawn for new gears or do a transmutation for new gears. I'm not a hardcore gamer so yap I'm fine with what I have. You should check out their forums, so much math. XD






That's it. I hope you can check out these games in the future! If you do, tell me what you think about it. ^_^

* Can be played offline
** Need internet connection

No comments:

Post a Comment