Sunday, March 8, 2020

This is my year-end review 2019

Hello, 2020! How was your decade? I'm trying to remember what I have done for the past 10 years.

So for it to be easy I will do this per year.

2010: I was back in school, ready to graduate. I did a petition to have the provincial bus be back in Manila. I got gifts from relatives, friends, and Sherome. We visited an orphanage to help. I wonder how those kids are now. I started using tumblr and Facebook more.


2011: I got to try a lot of things, like going on outings with friends, going to museums in Manila and dying a part of my hair blue. I have also entered the last sem before graduating. I joined a Sailor Villian cosplay group. This was also the last time someone random tried to ask for my phone number at SM Bacoor. My online Job was blooming.

2012: Out of College now. I got a freelance job at an AD agency for about 6 months and it was fun. I got to do activations, call outs and Halloween party. This was the year I got Treze and BB13 the camera. This was the year I update this list too. This was the year I was at Cosmania as well as a random girl in a Yukata. I got play with nail polishes and open an online Ukay Store. It was great!

2013: This year out and about looking for work as the part-time job I had with the agency was done. This as the year I discovered Labyrinth, yes I'm was 27 years late. Late this year I started this blog and I have tried to post more yearly. This is the year I started the Birth month Randomness too

2014: This was the most productive year of this blog, 51 entries. I created this FB page as well. When to Baguio with family. I was still working around Mall of Asia. I got to enjoy more that year I think. There is more I just can't find it.

2015: This was the year I got a video edit job, it did not last long, after that I started working for Gaiax in Makati. It was a gig that has something to do with social media. This was the year of the Kontrabando Jamboree and the APEC summit that got people working. I when to Puerto Galera with friends and it was great!

2016: Stopped working for my online edit job, but got another edit and data entry side hustle. I was moved to the socials for the gaming side of things. Discovered Forever Sucks and Office Dramalala by D5 Studios. I traveled solo to Bacolod to see my best friend! I went crazy with Doctor Who this year, watching the new ones, then the classics. Oh, I got a surprised Bday party.

2017: Moved back to the corporate side of socials. I was given extra tasks like editing photos and making content. I did try to build my Youtube Channel but I since hid that and use this one instead. I got to try and be a marshall for a big convention... it sucked a bit. This was the time someone gave birth inside the bus I was in! When back to Bacolod with Sherome this time and ate our way thru the area. I did get a major heartbreak this year, I will leave it at that. Next!

2018:  I was finally a part of the team's summer camp. When to places in Antipolo on a motorcycle.  Left Gaiax/adish and was a bum for about a month. When to Baguio with Sherome and his family. I started work for Schneider Electric. So far so good, discovered Samgyupsal. Did a Staycation at Savoy Manila and watch "Ang Huling El Bimbo"

2019:  Finally got my sunset-inspired hair and it glows under black light. I did a lot of reviews for this blog. I got my gallbladder removed. I stayed working for a year yey! I had fun walking the blacklight marathon.  Traveled a lot this year too, went to spots in Manila, Tagaytay, and La Union. Online shopping is bad for me...

This is a long post and it took me 2 months to finish... I do hope I can do better! Happy New Decade!

No comments:

Post a Comment