Monday, August 12, 2019

Review: Pantone Beauty Buttercreme Lip Balm


Lip balms are the things you use to save your lips from being chapped. Unlike before lip balms now comes in different shades. I recently got the Pantone Beauty (PB) Buttercreme Lip/Cheek Balm online. Here is what I think about it.


Buttercreme's shade names may be derived from milk tea flavors. As you can see above the box has the brand, product and shade name. They smell like bubble gums and it is heavenly. I like bubble gum, so yap that might be a bit bias.


It's made in the Philippines, paraben-free and was not tested on animals. Each box shows the color of the tint, the social media accounts of PB and the ingredients. The container reminds me of ChapStick, although the label is different.


Each container has 6 grams of the product. Ingredients of this product are the following Virgin Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Sunflower Oil, Vitamin E, and Colorant. It comes in the following shade: Wintermelon, Brown Sugar, Thai Milk, Roasted, Raspberry, and Red Bean.


So I have used most of the shades, ever since I got them. Applying them is pretty easy, it glides on your lips. I'm just bad with putting color on my lips so sorry if it's uneven. After doing the swatch below, I have come to realize that I like Brown Sugar and Roasted the most because I don't usually use those colors but they look good on my lips.


I did have a hard time trying to cover the waterline of my lips or in the words of Safiya Nygaard the "butthole", Maybe because the balm was a bit buttery. Overall, 150 per shade is not bad. Plus the reseller from Batangas was really really nice! Support local everyone! :)

I just want to ask which shade would you want to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment