Monday, August 12, 2019

Review: Hop Inn, Alabang


Hop Inn is located in Madrigal Business Park, Ayala Alabang, Muntinlupa. I booked a room for one night so that Sherome and I can just crash on the bed after Color Run Blacklight Run. It was a lot cheaper than staying at Azumi Boutique Hotel even if there were the partner hotel of the organizer.

View from the window of our room
I have requested a corner room that's on a higher floor and far from the elevator. All were given to me. The room itself is what you see on their site. It is pretty simple and clean. I do love the color scheme they have, it is cool to the eyes. The room cost is 1,260 Php or roughly 25 USD.


Their staff is nice and very welcoming. It did not take long to check-in. The lobby was gorgeous and spacious as well. There is a 7/11 on the ground floor so if you're planning to just sleep and relax in the room, you can buy your snack from there.


The bed was okay it did have the leathery feel to it. I was able to sleep well and that is enough for me. I'm not sure if the walls are thin but I did hear some noise from maybe another room while trying to sleep... What the sound was I will leave it for you to guess.


I would admit though there was nothing to do at Hop Inn. They did not have a pool or gym. They do not have free breakfast. However, if you just want to explore Alabang and have a place to sleep after all the fun you had in other places in the area then, Hop Inn is a good place to stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment