Saturday, May 14, 2016

Game Review: Part One

I'm back! I have been busy with work and all. Wow, so adult! Going to work means traveling, traveling means traffic, traffic means idle time, unless you like sleeping! What else is there to do then? I play games. Here are some of the games on my phone.


I have puzzle games, strategy games, and multiplayer games. I will be talking about Wedding Escape, The Greedy Cave, Unison League, Sailor Moon Drops, and Dark Summoner. Let's start with the puzzle games.

1. Wedding Escape by Firebird Games*



Show a funny way to get out of a wedding, play a puzzle game. You have to match 3 blocks of the same color. It is simple enough, but once you touch a block it will change it's color and flip back if there isn't a match. The moves are limited and if does not carry over unused moves. You can make most of a move by gliding your fingers to create a chain. I had this game on my phone for about a 2 months now. Don't have intentions of removing it until I get all the characters!



2. Sailor Moon Drops by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.**

Just recently, this game has been localize. Released in Japan last year, Sailormoon Drop is a puzzle game similar to Candy Crush. Only this one, you get to collect the other Sailor Senshi as playable characters. This game has events and in game purchases. Also if you have the gems Tuxedo Kamen will come to your rescue.




I don't want to make a long post, so check the next one here: Game Review: Part Two


* Can be played offline
** Need internet connection

No comments:

Post a Comment