Monday, July 28, 2014

Food Tripping: Wai Ying in Binondo



I am fan of food obviously with the body size XD

So this will be a post about the Chinese cuisine restaurant called Wai Ying. I was introduced to this place around 2010 by our photographer friends after our Vampire knights Cosplay shoot. Last July 14 I got to go back and eat there again. I have been planning to go back but I did not want to go alone so after we checked the location for the Vocaloid photoshoot, we when to Wai Ying.

Welcome to China Town

Located at Benavidez Street in Binondo, Wai Ying is a two-floor restaurant. There are more seats in the second floor as the ground floor is mostly the kitchen area and it’s warm since you are near all the cooking area.

Left to Right: Kim, Ate Aya, Me and Sherome

So let’s talk about the food… *damn I feeling hungry again because of this*
What I remember is the first time I was there they ran out of Lemon Chicken rice which is I think their best seller. So now that is what I have ordered.

Lemon Chicken is basically crispy fried chicken with soy lemon sauce
Ate Aya orders Soy Chicken: 

Soy Chicken is steamed chicken in brown sauce
and is accompanied by I think sauteed green onions 
Sherome got Curry Rice

Curry Rice
Kim got Roast Spareribs I think… *I can’t remember and I don't have a photo of it*

Have you ever been to Wai Ying or if you do know another place that has Chinese cuisine that you might want to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment