Monday, July 28, 2014

A colorful world: Vocaloid Matryoshka

So after the Location hunt last July 14, we finally got to have the photo shoot. Sadly only three of the original nine cosplayers were able to come: due to various reasons. It was still fun, and in my experience with photo shoot this one is the shortest I have ever been to. Hehe and the hottest on too.

I cosplayed as  Gakupo, my partner Sherome was Kaito and our friend was Luka. We did the Matryoshka version. Please see the video below.

 

As you can see in the video the people are in jackets and there are wear thick gloves. This would fine if we were in Japan or in the USA. But as you all know I’m from the Philippines and the shoot was at 2 pm in the afternoon and the sky was super clear. This was the first time I have ever seen make up actually melting.

I was a great experience still. Well this was first time that I organize this and honestly I think I failed this big time. The set time was wrong; we did not get the place to ourselves there were people playing basket ball on one side. I wish I will do better next time.

I took only few BTS photos is was hart with my gloves on. I do have a proper photo of our Kaito




I can’t wait to see the photos from the photographers

No comments:

Post a Comment