Monday, November 25, 2019

My 11.11 Shopee Haul



I had no intention of buying anything, but Revlon Lipcolors for Php11 was a steal! One of my officemates got one too. So colors for 55php the shipping was higher than what we paid for the items. haha


I have one liquid, 2 mattes and one metallic. the swatch is below. Top to bottom: Marooned on Mars, Dark Night Queen and Stardusk. The one on the side is Dark Mercury.



Dark Mercury
Dark Night Queen and Stardusk remind me of Inglot's black swan line that was launch in 2016. 

Marooned on Mars

Stardusk
If I had bought this at regular price it would have cost 1400 plus shipping. So, yes for a lipstick fiend like me this was a steal! What about you did you buy anything during the 11.11 sale? Are you ready for 12.12?

No comments:

Post a Comment