Monday, October 21, 2019

Silventure: Cosplayed at BoA 2019


There are a number of conventions that are held every year at the SMX Convention Center in Pasay.
Best of Anime or BOA is one of there. I got to attend this year with friends in cosplay!


Does our costume bring nostalgia? We dressed up as characters from Yu Yu Hakusho or better known in the Philippines as Ghost Fighter. There were 8 of us and two supportive friends that went as monsters!


I was Susie/Shizuru, Alfred/Kuwabara's sister and I was able to force Sherome to be my Mr. Valdez/Sakyo. We had a family cosplaying as Jericho in the chibi form with his dad and Charlene.
It was so cute!


It was fun to hear people chanting "Tapusin" every time they see our group. I love my group and I would not go if it was not for them. I can wait for the official photoshoot! Check out the other photos below. I don't have the group photo but there is one in Skittles (POS Cosplay Group).





If you do have photos of our group please share them with me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment