Friday, August 31, 2018

Cosplay: Shokugeki no Soma



When was the last time I cosplayed, I don't really remember without looking for the photos. This is the first one this year. So excuse the simple and really lame costume. Skittles the cosplay group of Philippine Otaku Society, went to Best of Anime on the second day as students from Tōtsuki Culinary Academy.


I was Nao Sadatsuka, a second year student and specializes in using foul odored food. She is also known from her moniker, Boiling Witch. Like Soma, she is into  making dishes that are disgusting to taste.

She is also, known to stalk Erina and after that phase she started stalking Hisako. Too bad our group did not have an Erina or Hisako. We do have Soma, Megumi, Ryōko, The Aldini Brothers, Alice, Ryo, Urara, Rindo and Eishi


Me on stalk mode. Hahaha I can't wait for the photo shoot. I need to ready my uniform! Enjoy the rest of the photo. Also by the end of the day, Ryo got lost, but he is safe.






No comments:

Post a Comment