Sunday, May 6, 2018

#JackxSilverfyre: Birth month Randomness


This is the 5th year of my Birth month Randomness! This year is all about Jack Skellington. To be honest I did not know if had enough Nightmare Before Christmas items. It turns out that 30 days is not enough for the items I have. Here are some of my favorites!


This bracelet is from Ev. It was from the kids' section so I had to add an extension chain for it to fit me. I love it still.


This plushie bag is from my Tita in Japan. It can't hold must but I still like using it from time to time.

I think this is the only one that I actually use daily. This was handed to me by another Tita when she came home from Vietnam.

You can check the rest on this link. Also, if you would like to check the previous things I did here are the links: 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, and 2013.

Oh! Plus I finally did the Bday Giftaway! Congrats to the winner!




No comments:

Post a Comment