Monday, May 7, 2018

Food Tripping: A-Rest-Tea Place, Imus


A-Rest-Tea Place, Imus just opened about a month ago. It's a cool place to have tea. Let's talk about the food! I love their tea! I need to go back to try the others!

Left: Green Tea- Macha Iced 22 OZ. - P110 + 10 for tapioca Pearls
Right: Wintermelon Fruit Tea 22 OZ - P65 + 10 for tapioca Pearls

The food they have is great for its price. So we got the following, Green Tea- Macha Iced, Wintermelon Fruit Tea, Clubhouse A Rest-Tea Place way, Sweet and creamy Spaghetti and Nachos Overload. Check out the photos for the price.

Clubhouse A Rest-Tea Place way - P110
(Ham, Egg Salad, and Cheese)

Sweet and creamy Spaghetti - P65 

Nachos Overload - P110
If you do want a bit of peace and quiet, it is best to go there as soon as they open. If you have plans of blogging as well, you can have the place to yourself for about an hour or so I guess. 

Full view so you can read the menu
I was with my sister and I think she did enjoy the place and the food. to be honest I felt like I was going to have a food coma. Their food is really filling.




If you are going to visit them, remember they are on the second floor of the Millenium Commercial Building, Imus, Cavite. It is in the same build as Wensha Imus. You won't miss it as it is close to the Palico-MCI stoplight.

plus you can see their store sign
Happy first Monthsary, A-Rest-Tea Place, Imus! P.s. I suggest that you add hot drinks to your menu, please! ^_^

They are open from 12NN to 11PM according to the person that replied to my FB message. A maximum of 2 hours stay is implemented. Give chance to others!

No comments:

Post a Comment