Sunday, April 29, 2018

Silventure: SMD Summer Camp in Laguna

Image may contain: 18 people, including Yhang Librao, Marc Steven Rivera, Abbs Cruz, Recie Ann Villanueva, Herbert Malenab, Charle Criste, Nick Cuadro, Dominic Ojeda, Ai Enuo and Caole Delos Reyes Mervin, people smiling, people standing and outdoor
at Taytay Falls; Photo By Kier!
Summer is about out of town trips! If you have the time and budget that is. I was lucky enough to be part this awesome team at work. Yearly, they do a summer camp for the team I have missed the once they did in the previous years.



This year, the team when to Magdalena, Laguna with a side trip to Majayjay, Laguna. Thanks to Cha and his family for accommodating us. I love the fact that they live near the church, school, park and the municipal hall. The area is so quiet.



The food was awesome. I honestly felt I was going to have a food coma. The view in the area is lovely too!

at some point, I lost it. too tired from the night shift to the summer camp location

but it was fun
It was like we just decided to leave everything behind and just we a tropa during the weekend! It was fun feeling like I belonged. Then, the social meter when over and I had to hide, yehey for the unfinished rooftop at Cha's place!


It has been awhile since I have seen stars like this

No comments:

Post a Comment