Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Bring it on: Nuclear Spicy Noodles

artsy shot of the Hek Buldak Extra Spicy Roasted Chicken Ramen

It is everywhere! The Nuclear Spicy Noodles Challenge or Nuclear Fire Noodle Challenge. I'm not sure when it started though. What is this challenge about? You need to finish eating Hek Buldak Extra Spicy Roasted Chicken Ramen. Made by Samyang Food. It was introduced to the market early 2017. According to the packaging it has 8808 SHU. Making it the world’s SPICIEST instant noodle. 

Ice cream will save me
I finished eating a pack within 30 minutes I think. I stopped too many time for ice cream breaks. Yes, in a way a failed the challenge but I still finished it on my own. My little sister fail though. I might try to eat this instant noodles again. I did kinda enjoy its spiciness. 

proud moment from someone that does not eat enough spicy food
I had this event on FB live. Here is the links: Mine and my Sister's.
Youtube Video: https://youtu.be/rcyKq03ESSw

Things that bother me though:
1. It's called ramen but there is no soup
2. Where is the chicken flaver of this Roasted Chicken ramen

Are you up for the Challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment